Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chuck melts my heart and he can sing?!


Ok, so I have been telling people for the last year and a half to watch a show called Chuck! Why? Because it's amazing! Or as Captain Awesome would say, it's well Awesome! (Yes, there is a character nicknamed Captain Awesome!) Some have listened to my pleading... some have listened only when OTHER people told them to watch it (Rachel!), but pretty much I am obsessed with this show. I even wrote a research paper on it for my Communication Theory class. "International Super Spy: The Art of Interpersonal Deception Theory" (Don't judge me...) But this show is awesome and totally underrated. It combines, action, comedy, romance, and so soooo much more! I even got my dad hooked on it!

Ok so I may have gone a little overboard with this Chuck thing... like I said I am obsessed. Ha ha I mean I am posting a blog about it after all! These videos will show you just what the show is about in the new season! :)














But the purpose of this blog is not to encourage all of you to watch this wonderful show (which you SHOULD!), but it has more to do with Chuck himself a.k.a. Zachary Levi. I have a huge crush on him, but this crush only deepened when I found out he could SING!! And sing well nonetheless. As an obsessive music lover, it made Mr. Levi sexier in my eyes. :)

So I thought I would share this with all of you! So please, watch and listen to the smooth vocal sty lings of Katherine McPhee feat. Zachary Levi. Like I said, it melts my heart! :) And please watch Chuck Monday's on NBC! You won't be sorry! The End!




No comments: