Saturday, August 23, 2008

That's right.... I AM STARTING A BLOG!!!!

Ok so it is official... I've decided to conform to the masses and start a blog. Rachel Smith has been going on and on about her blog and now Jenn Schiller has told me that all the cool kids are doing it... so... that is right I guess I am one of the cool kids! What exactly I am going to write about I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure it will be awesome! Mostly likely I will ramble on and on about movies and TV shows and the like, because really that is all I do anyway! But it'll be fun! There will be some laughs and possibly some tears, but i am sure that we will all leave my blog feeling like a better person and maybe you would even feel inspired... ok I have no idea what I am talking about so I guess I better end this one while I am ahead!

No comments: