Friday, March 13, 2009

CELINE!!!

A couple of years ago I had the chance to see Celine Dion in Vegas with my papa. It was awesome! I loved it! Believe it or not, I am actually a huge Celine fan. She is AMAZING! Even if you don't like her music, you have to admit that she has an amazing voice!

Rach Smith has been telling me about Celine since the day I met her. Lol! That is how excited she was! She was counting down... 2 months... 20 days... 1 week... well, then Celine got postponed. Sad times! When Rach and I went to the Jazz game, we saw a preview for the new Celine concert at halftime. Well, it got me all excited, and so my dad was nice enough to get me and Marina tickets to the show!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!

We had awesome seats! Seriously! Rach and I had planned on meeting up at the concert, but she forgot her phone! It freaked me out a little bit, but we ended up finding each other! Good times!!

Here are some pics and videos so you can feel like you were there!


Rach doing her signature thumbs up move!



LOVED IT!!!



Me and Celine are best friends!

I left the dial on video so instead of taking a picture of both of us... it took video... my bad!

2 comments:

April said...

Celine is just so hot right now! I'm glad you had fun at the concert. See you on Sunday....?

Rich'n'Rach said...

Oh, Celine! I love her more than words can say. And I'm so glad we could both experience that wonderous event! I literally haven't stopped listening to her since that night.