Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yep, You're Right... I'm Done!

Ok, so I'm sure you all have been waiting for this blog for awhile now! You know, the one where I say I am done with school! Well here it is!

I have just lost the will to go. I feel like I have no motivation. Yes, yes I am still doing my homework don't worry, but it is to the point where I just want to be done. Only 6 weeks! But that feels like FOREVER!!! I would be fine going to school... you know learning and such... and hey, I would even be ok with assignments, but it's the exams that kill me! Seriously! I get so uber stressed about every single one. Like take this last week for instance, I had a criminal law exam on Friday... well I go to school everyday until 2. And then Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I work. So I did some much needed homework for other classes on the days I had off, but I didn't really have the time to study. I feel like I actually did ok on my exam, but I guess we will just have to see how it really went. I freaked out because I didn't get my study time! Bah!

I know this is not the way it is for everyone, but for me, it is really difficult when I have to work and go to school full time! I feel like I have no time for me! I feel like I am constantly going and have no time to just wind down. Because I put so much time into school, that when I have free time, I don't want to focus on school...Yes, yes, I do hang out with my friends, but I feel like if I didn't do that then I would go insane! I need my people!

Well, I am sure you all are thinking just buck up, get over it and get to work. I know! I am just not happy about it! I did so well last semester that I feel like I am failing miserably this semester! Boo!

6 weeks in counting my friends... 6 weeks! Then Zach and Rach are graduating... I'll be done with school (I thought about taking summer courses, but I doubt that'll happen!), it'll be summertime, and I will be free for another 3 months. I am of course going to be working still, but probably not as much as last summer... pretty much all I did was work and had no life... it kind of sucked! I feel like I didn't do anything fun last summer... seriously... nothing at all.. ok well, except for Russia, but that doesn't really count since I stressed constantly about that. :)

But, alas... I must get to bed! I have school in the morning... shocking right? Bah... ok ok... I'm going, I'm going...until next time....

1 comment:

April said...

It's no small fete to work and go to school full time, You should really pat yourself on the back. And yay for only 6 more weeks. Are you going to do all of that graduation stuff like announcements and walking and stuff?