Thursday, May 21, 2009

Feeding the ducks is fun? Heck yes it is!!!

So I've had the privilege of hanging out with one of my bestest friends lately. We've been making up for lost time since she left me for a week and a half to go frolicking in Jamaica with her hubby! RUDE!! :)

Michaela and I have worked together, gone on a double date, done dinner and a movie, and even had a sleepover! (lol! Don't judge! Her husband was gone for the night!) It's been a ton of fun!

On Sunday Me, Michaela (MJ), and Jeremy (her hubby) all went to the Layton Park to feed the little ducklings. Little did I know it would turn into a whole night event filled with random pictures, merry-go-rounds, and ice cream! It was a lot of fun! Here are some of the wonderful pics from the infamous night.

(This is really a belated post! We did this at the end of May!)


Jeremy was clearly having a lot of fun!


Look how white I am!

MJ and Jeremy!


Ah... we really liked the blue rock! Lol!


Yep, we're friends!

Senior Pose!


1 comment:

April said...

Feeding the ducks is good times. Period. I could leave it at that, but senior pose perplexed me a little bit. What is that?