Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wedding BBQ anyone?

Michael and Kelly are getting married! Yay! In case you didn't know, that is my step-brother... Mel's son. We had a pre-wedding open house for them on May 16th and had a pretty good turn out. Lots of family and friends showed up and showed their support, and there was also a ton of yummy food! Here are a bunch of pics from the fun filled day! I hope you enjoy them, I know I enjoyed taking them! Congrats Mike and Kelly. We love you! :)

The whole gang

Cwazy thumbs up!

Kim, Mike, Kelly, Jac, and John

The Gorringe side of the fam!
Me and the Bubbs!


Me and the Moms


The Cooks.

The happy couple!

Zach was really excited...


Momma and me


Mom, Cami, and Daren


Jean and Zach

Susan, Cylee, and James Gorringe.


Caden, Preston, and Derek.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Congrats to your step-brother. Does that mean Zach is the next in line to get married? ;)