Friday, January 1, 2010

Where have I been?

I'm sure you're all wondering where on earth I have been right? I know it has been FOREVER since I've posted. It's not that I haven't had anything to report, because believe me... I HAVE! I've just been busy! So here is the lowdown....

My besties had their birthdays...
Halloween...
I finished the semester with straight A's (A- counts as an A right? :)...
Had mutliple Thanksgivings...
Had a blast with all my friends...
Looked at the pretty lights at Temple Square...
TIME OUT FOR WOMEN WITH THE FAMILY!!!
Oh... and I went to Hawaii....

And SOOOO much more!

Well, here is a little video diary of my comings and goings. I will post on my AMAZING Hawaii vacation next! :)

For those that get the e-mail, if it doesn't work just go to the source..


Rachelthered.blogspot.com

No comments: