Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Bestest Jazz Game EVER!!!



Just us! Rach and Rach!


I HAVE A COMPUTER THAT WORKS!!! YAY! I still haven't put music on it yet which is actually really surprising, but things are good! So as promised, I am doing a new blog post!

Pretty much since I met Rachel Smith I've promised her I'd take her to a Jazz game. My dad has season tickets, but he rarely let's me take both of them. So when I had the chance to get the tickets, I jumped at it!

We went at the end of January and it was soo much fun! Seriously! I have been to many a Jazz game in my day, but I can't remember the last time I had this much fun! It was awesome! Rachel was so excited! As we walked closer to our seats, he eyes kept getting bigger and bigger! Lol! She was pretty stoked!


Before the game, we went to the Dodo. Which is a fabulous restaurant at the gateway. Rach got an awesome salad, while I got a less than awesome club sandwich. But the best was the dessert. I told Rach that we HAD to get a piece of pie!!! AMAZING! Cookie dough pie! It was totally worth being late to the game for! I recommend it to all!


We sat next to a guy, who pretty much kept trying to hit on us the entire time. He was totally wasted and we didn't know his name, so we named him "drunk". He sat next to his uncle who we called "uncle". The entire game "drunk" kept saying that we had to get our picture taken with "uncle", so at the end of the game we were forced to take the pic!

After the game, which the Jazz won, we stalked the crazy guys that got all dressed up for the game and took at bunch of pics with them! It was so funny! Hence the huge smiles on our faces! We had a blast. I can't wait to take Rach to another game, although I'm not too sure her husband appreciated the fact that he wasn't invited! lol! But it's ok!


Rach and the PIE!


Look how excited I am!

Look how excited she is!



This is our good friend "Drunk"!


And this is "Drunk's" uncle!

1 comment:

April said...

Oh fun Jazz game! Drunk looks a little familiar...