Monday, February 9, 2009

So... my compy died!!!

I'm sure that all of you have been wondering what in the H is going on with my lack of blog posts! And Kellie is wondering why I have yet to put music on my blog! I mean, after all, music is pretty much my life!

Well... there is a very good explanation for this. And no, it is not because I have nothing to report, the real reason is... my computer died! Yes that's right! DEAD! It started acting crazy around Christmas time, and I am sure some of you can remember I said some things I should never say. I got my computer back from the geek squad, but I come to find out they really didn't fix it... so I have to send it out again! Boo! I guess when you spill milk on a laptop... it breaks it! They had to replace the mother board and the video card. And then apparently didn't hook them up right.

So now I have been without it for over a month, and I have actually been surprisingly ok with it. I am behind on some TV shows, and I'm in need of some new music fixes, but I think I can wait the extra week and a half to get it back!

This is what you can expect when I get my computer back.... pics from Christmas... finally! Rach and I at the Jazz Game with pictures of Drunk and Uncle who sat next to us. Some ranting about the fact that I am apparently never going to graduate... and other delightful tidbits! Until then my friends, I bid thee farewell!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how there is no mention of your brother who helped to get what the geeksquad missed..

April said...

I think it's cute that you call your computer compy. And what good are the geeksquad that they can't fix it right the first time?