Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!

The Jenkins Family!

Zoolander...

Me and Daddy

The Jenkins Men

Me and Grandma


Preston is ducking so he is as tall as us.


Um...

Happy Birthday Grandma!



On August 31st we celebrated Eleanor Jenkins' 80th birthday! It was so much fun. All of my Aunts and Uncles were there and almost all of my cousins. The cousins sang 2 primary songs, one that I have never heard before, but I think it went really well. After, we showed a video of her life, put together by April. It was awesome! I almost cried. (I cry a lot!)

We mingled, ate food, and had some good times. Me and the bro's took some crazy pics! All in all it was a success. I love being able to spend time with the Jenkins family. I love them all and I don't get to see them near enough. Happy Birthday Grandma! We love you! :)

4 comments:

April said...

I didn't know you had a blog??!!! Yay! Great! Now I can keep up with you through text and blog :) It was nice seeing you yesterday too. I got your text about the pictures, and I will send them as soon as I dump the pictures on my computer (hopefully tonight).

Lauren said...

I have not heard that name in a very LONG time!! How have you been doing? It looks like well! I'm glad that you found me on the web (it's the only form of contact I have with the outside world) lol. What are you up to now a days? school?
Love Lauren Patterson

Jenn said...

Your grandma is SO cute!! I love grammies! Looks like you had a fun-filled day with your family, those are the best!

Jenn said...

So I really need to hear about Mr. Pope! We need to talk soon!!