Saturday, September 27, 2008

The movie night that wasn't and Mojo's!

Rach, Me, Michaela after the non-movie night.

So Thursday night Michaela (MJ), Rach and I had planned on having a girls night and watching Penelope, but alas that did not happen, well the movie anyways. We all brought something to eat, Rach and her scrumptious choco cookies and MJ and her little smokies and pizza. (no one ate my food) So instead of watching the movie, we talked for over 4 hours! Ha ha! No guy is capable of doing that. It was awesome! Oh and I almost died when Michaela's cat lunged at me! Scary!


MJ and Jeremy!


Rach... pretty sure she is gonna hurt me for posting this pic! Ha!
The band with no name.

Then if 4 hours on Thursday wasn't enough, we (MJ and her husband Jeremy, me, Rach and Rich) all headed out to Richard's (Rachel's Husband) show at Mojo's on Friday! It totally rocked my face off!! My fav is when they played the Mission Impossible Theme! It was fun to hang out at the show, but the Emo kids started to get on my nerves towards the end.

After, we headed to Jake's Over the Top for shakes and cheese fries! Yum! Poor Richard got a gross shake and didn't eat any of it, but MJ gave her's to him. That is friendship right there. We talked for about an hour (I was totally the 5th wheel, but still fun!) and then we headed our separate ways. It was soooo much fun!!! I love those girls! Thanks for 2 great nights in a row!! :)

Mission Impossible

3 comments:

April said...

That IS friendship right there. You are one lucky gal to have such great friends, and to realize that you have them :)

Rich'n'Rach said...

I'm gonna kill you.

Jenn said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Wish I was invited!! j/k I love girls' nights, they are the best!