Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Double Double Toil and Trouble... Double Wives that is!

The Smith Family!

Don't I look happy to be a polygamist!
Since I turned a certain age, Halloween has kind of lost its appeal to me. I can't go running around outside with the young ones anymore. And if I did people would give me some really weird looks! And possibly even call the authorities on me!

When Rach told me that there was going to be a Halloween party at the Mortuary, I had a couple of different reactions. The first being yay I was invited to a party. The second being oh crap I have to dress up. I hadn't planned on dressing up until Rach got this great idea from her sister. Which was.... drum roll please.... Richard is a polygamist and we will be his wives! LOL!

Such a great idea! We went to the DI and found some awesome-tastic dresses and shoes! Good times! Plus look at our hair! lol! Love it! You can't see it, but we both have french braids in the back!!
This was actually before Halloween so this blog post is a little delayed, but still fun!!! We were a big hit at the party and honestly I couldn't stop laughing. Especially about my hair. My mommy made my hair stand up that tall! Lol! She out did herself this time!!! Yay! Happy Late Halloween to all!


5 comments:

Nicole said...

I think I would be scared if I ran into you on the street. You look a little crazed.

April said...

Super cool Halloween costume! Your hair is authentic Colorado City for sure!

Rich'n'Rach said...

We're hot.

Jenn said...

Love the outfit from head to toe! So hilarious! I need to borrow that dress from you next Halloween!

rantipoler said...

Oh my gosh - best costume EVER! I'm really glad to have found your blog (although, technically, I found yours 'cause you found mine). :P