Saturday, November 1, 2008

J mRaZ!!

Right after she punched me. We have the alcohol bracelets just for fun!
There was no drinking!

My husband!

Oh, Jason. The way you move and sing makes my heart melt!

We're sad that the concert is over, but honestly it just looks like
I am scuzzing someone off!


Wow I can't believe that October is over and it is now November! This year has flown by so fast! School is winding down (hallelujah!) and Christmas is just around the corner (hallelujah!). So look out 2009! It's almost time! (ha that rhymed)

So this last week was my good friend Rachel Smith's b-day. Ok, well her b-day was awhile ago, but I took her out for her b-day on Tuesday! We hit the Training Table (mmmm cheese fries....) and then went to the J Mraz concert! That's right! Jason Mraz!!! I am pretty much in love with him! So I'll be honest, I totally benefited from her birthday present! Woot woot!

We had a blast even though I got punched in the face by Rachel. Yes my BFF totally clocked me! It may have been on accident, but it still happened! And then the next day she totally denied it! The nerve! :)

Here are some great pics from the concert! It totally rocked my face off! I love Jason and I love Rachel! Happy Birthday Smith! Thanks for a great time! Woot woot!!

2 comments:

April said...

It rocked your face off huh? I like that I will have to use it in the future, but don't worry I will cite you. Looks like a way fun concert. I haven't e-mailed you those pictures yet, but I will tonight.

Rich'n'Rach said...

BEST NIGHT EVER!!! Have I listened to anything other than Mr. A-Z since that night? NO! hahaha you're the best a girl could ask for, just so you know! Thanks for being my partner in crime!