Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What to do?! Start mental breakdown right...now!

So I had a minor breakdown today! I have been so excited about the fact that I am graduating, that I didn't actually stop to think about what I am going to do after i graduate. I.E. what am I going to get my bachelors degree in? I was having problems because I couldn't choose what classes to register for next semester. I am so indecisive! I can't even pick where to sit when we go to eat at the mall! And when I can basically choose any class I want, it really made me have a mental breakdown. It got worse when I called people to ask for advice and they pretty much made the situation worse. But luckily I have 2 amazing friends that listened to my vent and helped me out. I think that I am set for next semester, and I may even have a major and minor picked out, but that may change tomorrow... But then I realized, if I do go into that field, what job am I going to be looking for? Bah! So yet another breakdown!! Sheesh! Life is soo not fun sometimes!! Why do I have to make such difficult decisions?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

The great thing about life is that you can always change the direction you are headed, no matter how old we are or how far along one path we have gone. My dad had a buddy who graduated as an accountant (I think that was what it was) and years later decided he didn't like his job and went back to school to become a doctor. It's never too late. Just do the best you can and remember that nothing is then set in stone.