Sunday, November 23, 2008

You're Listening to 88.1 Weber FM... KWCR FM Ogden....

So as most of you know... I have been taking a radio class at WSU! It's been great! I've got the chance to do a specialty show and talk on air and all that jazz. But I'm debating taking the class again next semester. People seem to love me (honestly who wouldn't? j/k :) But it can be a lot of work.

I thought I would post some audio clips that I have done. They are not the greatest, but I thought I would give some of you the opportunity to hear me, since some of you haven't had a chance to listen. (Kellie!) ;) But then there are some of you who listen every week, so you've probably heard it all! (Rach and Rich) :) Enjoy and let me know what you think. I tend to talk fast and jumble my words... this I know... it comes from years of watching Gilmore Girls, ha ha but still listen!

2 comments:

April said...

Wow! That was really cool! I can't believe I have a famous cousin! You're radio voice is dead sexy, and I mean that in a totally non-creepy cousin way. Will I see you on Thanksgiving?

Mike and Shan said...

Wow rach you are amazing! i love the post! I got to hear your star wars theme thingy you were teling me about! ha ha definately a winner!