Thursday, April 16, 2009

Drum Role Please....

So... as some of you know my bro Zach has been the Sponsorship Director at Weber State's 88.1 Weber FM for the past couple of years. But since he is graduating, his position is up for grabs. Well, a couple of weeks ago I had an interview with the new GM at the station. I interviewed for 4 different positions and Monday night I got the call.

I was wondering if I was going to get a staff position at all. I honestly didn't think I did that well in my interview. Ha ha! But I guess I did good enough. So ladies and gentlemen... drum role please.... you are looking at the new Sponsorship Director at 88.1 Weber FM! Woot Woot!

Not only do I get to follow in my bro's very big footsteps, but I also get a scholarship, the chance to make some cash, pretty little business cards, and oh yeah, it looks great on a resume! :) I am pretty stoked for it. So if you want to advertise with the coolest non-profit station around let me know! And since it's tax season it's good to know that it's a tax right off too!

Well, my fellow friends and radio listeners, I look forward to providing you with all of your sponsorship needs in the near future! Until then, I bid thee farewell! Good Night and Good Luck!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yea for you!

April said...

Congrats Rach! You will rock the socks off that job, just like Zack.