Tuesday, April 28, 2009

KWCR FM OGDEN - 88.1 Weber FM

So the semester is almost over!! I am so close, and I know that my grades aren't as good as they were last semester (don't worry I've already beat myself up about it!), but it has still be a good couple of months. As I did last year I am posting some radio stuff I've done. I like to share it with the 3 people who read this blog, so you can feel like you've listened to my show, even if you really haven't! :)

I know this is bitter sweet because I am no longer going to be DJing, but I will still be around the station! (Sponsorship Director baby!!) So if you REALLY want me to give you a shout out on air, I am more then willing to dust off the ol headphones and have another little go at it!

Hope these don't suck too bad! :)

1 comment:

April said...

Thanks Rachel, I enjoyed that. I don't listen to the radio as often as I should. You sound great! So professional :)