Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am nerd... this I know!!

Ok... I'll admit it! I'm a dork/nerd/geek! Whatever you want to call it. But the fact of the matter is, I have accepted it and moved on. And quite frankly, you should do the same! Are you confused by what I am talking about? As if my many hobbies don't give you the first clue, here is the subject to which I am referring.

Next week a movie come out... but not just any movie.... HSM3! That's right! HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!! I am not ashamed! Mock if you will and judge if you must, but I do not hear your remarks! Because let's face it, this movie is going to be huge! It has already broken box office records in the UK and the movie hasn't even come out yet. Also, the first 2 movies broke cable TV records. So take that and put it in your pocket!!

Not only is Zac Efron quite the leading man (if I could steal him away from Vanessa Hudgen's I totally would...) but he has a nice little singing voice as well.

But Rachel, isn't High School Musical a kids movie? NO! it most certainly is not!! It is a family friendly joy ride that can be enjoyed by all. It may be targeted to the tween audience, but I can guarantee that there will be many 20 somethings at the movie as well.

But Rachel, isn't the movie is cheesy? And to those of you who ask this I say, yes YES it is! And that is why it has become so popular! Because it's cheese factor is one of the highest!

But Rachel, the music and dance moves suck! WHAT?! Who ever says this needs to say that to my face! I will sing "Breaking Free" and "We're All in This Together" at the top of my lungs and then you will change your mind!!!
But Rachel, why are you blogging about this? Well... that is a good question. I am blogging about this because on my radio show tonight, I was made fun of shamelessly be the other 2 boys! This blog is proof that I will not back down! I will stand tall against adversity and will prevail to the end!!!
So pretty much I am super stoked for this movie. I am planning on going with some of my peeps and if anyone would like to tag along you are totally welcome to come! Just give me the heads up!
And if there is someone out there that has no idea what movie I am talking about... well... what rock have you been living under? Here is the trailer to help you understand. Be prepared for some pretty sweet moves and some cheesy moments. My fav is when she stands up in the middle of the crowd! Lol! It's gonna be great! :)

3 comments:

April said...

Sorry Rach, I can't agree with you on this one. As awesome as it may be (and I don't know because I refuse to watch it) I just can't get into the high school musical scene. I went to the Hannah Montana concert with McKinley last year in Las Vegas, and I think I got my lifetime fill of all things tween Disney, but that's not to say that it probably isn't great. I know some of my friends that are 23 are also super stoked too. Maybe someday I will have a change of heart.

Jessica and Josh said...

Nerd.....

Jenn said...

Yay! HSM! I've seen the first two, first one was the best, second, not so great. I really wouldn't mind seeing the third to get to look at Troy for two whole hours!