Friday, October 17, 2008

YAY!!!

Sound the trumpets! Praise the heavens! Start the parade! Why am I so happy you ask? It's because I am no longer totally pissed off at Weber State University! That's right they accepted my math credit!! WHHHHOOOOOO HOOO!!!

As you know I was just a tad upset when they refused to give me the credit that I worked so hard to get. So I called the head of the Math department (he was a major jerk btw) and he basically said that my math wasn't good enough and refused to make an appointment with us. So... we put all the evidence in a nice little folder and dropped it off at his office (he had conveniently left for the day).

Anywho, I got an official looking letter in the mail today and it said that my math was SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY OUR QL REQUIREMENTS AT WSU!!!! YIPEE!!! The funny thing is it was signed by the Dean of the Science department, not the head of the Math department! Ha ha! (I realize he is the one that probably had the authority to write the letter, but I thought it was funny!)

So, now I am happy at the school again. There are no hard feelings. Well, as long as I still get to graduate, which I better be able to. I have all the credits I need. If not WSU can expect a smack down! (dun dun dun)

This pretty much made my day, and the fact that there is no school today either! Happy Friday to you all! Peace!!! :)

1 comment:

April said...

The math dept. at Weber State is a joke, which is why the Dean of the college of science probably signed it....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!